Tuesday, June 2, 2009

God bless baby sisters

18_b2.jpg
perezhilton.com
Oh my frick!!! I have been about to shit myself trying to figure out where I've seen that sexy Indian/wolf kid from Twilight before! I swear to God I was going insane, because every time I saw his face I was like I know I've seen this kid before!!

I had to do my process of elimination. He wasn't on any of the shows on Disney or Nick I watch (yes I'm 20 and watch Disney and Nickelodeon), or any of my favorite little kid movies.  I had all but given up until...

My little sister (13) says, as we drool over his New Moon pics, "He used to be so young in Shark boy and Lava girl." And I was like, "Oh shit! That is the boy!" 



Of course I wouldn't have remembered that on my own. I took her to see that shitty ass movie ages ago. I hated it! It was so dumb! I didn't pay attention at all. All I remember is saying, "That girl (I've seen her somewhere else too, but me and my sister can't remember from where to save our lives) looks dumb with that pink wig, and lava is red, so she should be red."

And I thought, that little boy kind of does look like a shark...

Now he's a stone cold fox baby!
taylor.jpg








No comments:

Post a Comment